Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Prayer for Deployment

Lord thank you for this time you've given us to be together.  I am so thankful for these past two weeks; getting to spend time with family and friends.  This time has been so amazing for our family and it has been such a blessing.

Lord I just ask that as we get closer to departure you are just with us reminding us how special this time is. Let us treasure each moment and not worry about the months to come.

I also just thank you for this deployment, Lord.  It really has given me a new appreciation for my husband and has brought us even closer.  I know that this is your plan for our family and You always have our best interest in mind.  We will come out of this better and stronger for it.

My prayer is that in this time apart we just grow closer to You.  Let us turn to you in the hard times for comfort and thus grow closer to each other in the process.

Most of all Lord we continue to pray for safety. Safety for Josh and his soldiers.  Lord protect them as they travel and arrive in country.  Watch over them and deliver them safely back to their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...