Thursday, February 6, 2014

Random Thursdays

In an attempt to blog more regularly, I'm instigating random Thursdays.  Mainly so I have an excuse to brain dump....

~ I've been thinking about trying to coupon more lately.  I'm always up for saving money.  I'm not talking extreme coupon here but do a little better about searching for deals.

~ I'm loving the women's bible study at church.  We've only had one meeting but I can already tell I'm going to look forward to this time every week.

~ Mara is so much fun lately.  Her new thing is grabbing our cheeks and laying a big wet one on us.  It's the cutest.

~ I'm getting really excited for our upcoming family vacation.  We're taking a week off here soon and are going to get away just the three of us.  Not sure what we're going to do but hey we like last minute around here!

~ I'm really trying to be more organized in all aspects of my life.  I have a few projects that are calling my name and I'm kind of excited to start.  Yeah I'm that girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...