Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Working Out in the New Year

Those of you who have been reading for a bit know that I've been on a kick to get back into shape.  It all started because of the wedding but stemmed into a general life goal.  With so much going on in our lives the last few weeks, I've fallen behind on my workouts.  Now that I have more time at home I'm trying to recommit myself to my daily visits with Jillian Michaels.

Honestly though I am a little tired of the same workouts over and over.  Knowing my tendencies, its time to switch things up and add a few more activities into the mix.  Right now I'm planning on sticking with Jillian's 30 day shred and Ripped in 30.  I'm also going to add in a new dance video game I got Josh for Christmas (yes I know a present for him but really for me) and I'm going to bike down to the guest house occasionally to use the equipment there.

Overall I think I just need to keep moving.  I am so proud that I have lost 12 pounds since September and have KEPT IT OFF.  It just tells me that being more aware of what I eat and moving more is working.  I'm hoping to drop a little more to get back in a healthy weight range for my height but I'm not too worried about it currently.

Here's to more pounds falling off in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...