Thursday, November 24, 2016

Halloween

This year we decided to go all out and do our first family costume theme!  Mara's birthday party was Peter Pan themed and all she wanted to be for Halloween was Wendy...so we rolled with it.  I made her a simple nightgown and put together a Tinkerbell costume for Maddy.

I got to be Peter pan mainly because I just happened to have this green shirt in my closet :)  We decided that Captain Hook was a bit of an elaborate one for me to make or buy so we went with Mr. Smee for Josh instead.  I loved it!!  I hope my girls will want to do many more years of family costumes in the future!

Again this year we hit up the embassy trick or treat event.  It was rainy and cold that night so we decided against the additional trick or treating in Zurgovani and went home that night.  Mara made out pretty well although we didn't let her eat nearly half of what she collected.  I don't know why all the candy is hard here!  Just not ready to let her go to town on a 2 inch piece of hard candy.

Peter pan gang

Family portrat


Mr. Smee captures Tinkerbell


Tinkerbells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...