Saturday, May 21, 2016

Usborne Update

Life has been busy here the last few months and frankly I've fallen off the blogging train...hard.  I think the biggest reason has been a great one.  My Usborne business is booming!

Since February I've been in a push to promote to team leader with the company.  This has entailed filling my calendar, holding an amazing book drive, coaching new team members and just diving head first into everything Usborne.

Although it's been a busy time, it's been a good time.  I never expected my business to be where it is now 8 months ago when I joined.  I thought I'd be lucky to be doing a party a week.  Now with my week nights filled, I am so grateful to be able to share these amazing books with others.

As of May 1st I officially promoted with the company and things are only going up.  My team is growing and this train I've started on is only speeding up.  I can't wait to continue to see what's in store for me.

If you're interested in hosting your own Usborne Book party please let me know!  I'd love to help you earn some FREE books for the kiddos in your life!  Books are really the keys to opening a 1000+ doors and I love that I get to do that for so many families!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...