Monday, March 25, 2013

The Final Countdown

As everyday passes I can't believe how close we are getting to leaving.  On one hand I feel like the time is flying by and all I want to do is grab on and slow it down.  On the other hand I am super excited to start this new chapter in our lives.  I'm ready to spend some time with our families and set up home in North Carolina. With our Easter trip around the corner, I think its time to break out the familiar timeline...

1 day till we leave for the Coast
4 days till we are playing in Feast V
26 days till the movers arrive
34 days till we fly to Nairobi
38 days till we fly to Amsterdam
39 days till we fly to North Carolina
40 days till we start the house hunting process
49 days till we fly to Milwaukee to visit with family
56 days till we drive down to Illinois to visit with family and pack my things
62 days till the infamous Taco Tuesdays with the Stephenitch women
63 days till we start the drive back down to North Carolina
65 days till we officially are North Carolinians










No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...