Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Christmas a little early...

For the last few months a few students from George Washington University in Washington D.C. have been studying here in Kisumu.  Its been a blast having them here in town and we've loved getting to know them.  It was really sad to see them leave but alas that is the ebb and flow of folks around here. 

I was shocked and really excited when the girls asked if they could leave a few things with me when they left.  "Sure," I said.  "We'd take anything!"  Little did I know the bounty they would leave at our house. 

We got granola bars, craisins, shampoo, Chrystal light, pistachios, biscotti, clothes, band aids, sunscreen, bug repellent, Clorox wipes, medicine, nail polish and even a luffa!  I mean the list goes on and on.  I can't tell you how excited I was.  Definitely Christmas a little early this year and a HUGE thanks to Jenny and Sarah for the amazing gift.  We love it!

A bit of the loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...