Saturday, October 14, 2017

Disney World-Day 5 (Epcot)

The day started early with one of the exclusive Usborne events of the trip.  Breakfast was scheduled for Italy and Germany of the World Showcase!  We were super excited to see which characters would be at the event but even more to find out what Baby #3 was!

My girls in Italy
We decided that it was at this event we would do our own mini gender reveal.  We had talked it though before and brought a mini Mickey and Minnie mouse to the event.  We knew for sure they would be there and thought it would be fun if they told us whether it was another "Mickey or Minnie"!  We enlisted the help of the character handler giving her the envelope with the goods and waited our turn. 

Checking out one of the fountains

With the other girls we didn't do anything fun so it was really neat to feel the anticipation leading up to the reveal.  We took some pictures and then got a drum roll going.  It was another Minnie!! So neat and just a special moment of the morning. 

Just give Maddy all the Mickies

After breakfast we went directly to the Frozen ride, which was a highlight of the day for all.  It's just done so well and both my girls are familiar with the movie.  Mara even did great with the mini drop in that I thought she may be scared with. 

From there we headed to the front of Epcot to knock out the rides there.  Josh and I left the girls with my mom and aunt to do Soarin' together.  I remember doing it the last time I was there and it was even neater this time!  We also hit up Living on the Land, Finding Nemo, Spaceship Earth, The Circle of Life, and Donald's ride in Mexico. 

Belle

We headed back to the hotel for lunch and a rest as it really started to get hot in the day.  Of course right when we needed to leave for our dinner reservations again it started pouring.  We were so over the Florida down pours at this point but that night we had a very special reservation at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall which is all the princesses.  I knew there was no cancelling that!

Cinderella was a dinner favorite

Snow White

Royally wet we headed in but oh man was it worth it.  I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the resturant and liked that it was a buffet style character meal.  The girls got to meet Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel and Sleeping Beauty.  They loved it.  Mara kept asking if they would come by again.  She could have stayed there all night! Probably the highlight of my dinner was the princess parade around the dinning hall.  I didn't think Mara would partake as she's a bit shy but she lined up and did it! I was so proud of her for being brave.  Maddy even got involved when Sleeping Beauty came by and took her hand.  Gosh I am so frustrated I didn't get a picture of it!

Maddy in the parade

After dinner the rain had cleared so we made one last pit stop to meet Anna and Elsa.  Maddy was hilarious squatting down next to both of them and Mara just took it all in.  Epcot is one of my favorite parks for all the neat attractions and food.  I loved getting to share it with my girls!


Elsa!!

Look at that Maddy squat lol

Anna









No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...