Monday, June 8, 2015

Mara's First Ballet Recital

Mara has been in ballet since January.  I originally thought ballet for a one year old was kind of crazy but the class was free (with deployment money).

I am happy to report I was so wrong.  I think Mara gained so much from this class.  She thrived on the routine of the class and by the end of it was doing the start of some very basic technique.

As with any ballet class there was a recital and early on we decided to let Mara participate.  There wasn't really a routine and I had to be up there with her but it was super cute.

Overall she did great for her age.  She didn't fuss on stage.  She didn't run off.  She stood by me the entire time and did most of what I asked her (blew kisses, spun, waved, etc.)

The pictures really tell the story best so here they are!











There's dada!


blowing kisses


more kisses


grandma came to watch

with her first dance award

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...