Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,

Well here we are again.  On the eve of your second birthday, I can't help but look back at these last two years with a touch of nostalgia.  In some ways it feels like yesterday we were holding you in our arms for the first time, studying your face and letting you grip our fingers.

But here you are.  Two years old and so full of life.  You are such a different person than that cuddly newborn.  You are this sweet toddler with a zest for life that I envy most days.

I love the cuddles you share with Mommy and Daddy in the mornings, how you love to just lay with us for an hour before getting up.  I love your sweet kisses and hugs you give out unexpectedly and when asked.  I love you inquisitiveness.  You are constantly asking what things are and taking in your environment.  I love how the simple things make your heart sing.  You live for the park and outings with Mom and Dad.

You are such a special girl and it's such a blessing to get to watch you grow up each and everyday.  These past two years have gone by in a flash and I know it is only going to get quicker.  There will be more firsts along the ways along with trials and struggles.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl.  May this year be as amazing as the last.  Keep blessing us with that silly grin and sweet personality.  We love you more than you'll every know.

Love,

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...