Monday, September 7, 2015

22 Weeks With Baby #2

Wow we are almost at 6 months! I seriously can't believe how fast the weeks are going.  I feel like I just get these posts done (and done late at that) then it's time (or past time) to do the next one!

This week was pretty much the same as last.  I'm starting to feel pretty pregnant.  I'm getting some restless leg syndrome in my calves.  The only thing that seems to help is to have Josh massage it out.  At night I am still getting some hip pain in my right side and when I wake up in the morning I feel like I can literally feel my uterus dropping.  I get a stretching sensation in my groin area.

We're still no where closer to deciding where to have this baby.  We've talked to family and have a few plans for either travel or having the baby here so that's good.  This week I hope to schedule a tour of the OB hospital here and hopefully meet with the doctors there.  Josh will also hopefully get some of the more technical answers we need from his work in terms of how much time he'll be allowed and what we would and won't have to pay for.

We went to a winery this past weekend.  It was a little rough with the heat and the terrain.  Not to mention I didn't even get to indulge in a good glass of wine although I did have a few sips here and there (no judging).

Mara has become more and more aware of the baby.  The baby now gets included in the family song and she knows which room is the baby's.  She's really curious about the swing and the play gym so we've been practicing with her stuffed animals rocking the baby and being gentle.

For comparison 22 weeks with Mara!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...