Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,

We can't believe that you are already three months.  Where did the time go?  I feel like they just placed you on my belly yesterday.

These past few weeks have just been a joy.  Your little personality has just blossomed.  You love to smile at your Daddy and I and are instantly in a better mood when you are near us.  I don't know how you do it but the minute you wake up in the morning you smile.  It instantly brightens my day and reminds me how lucky I am to have you in my life.  

You have recently started "talking".  You will go on and on especially at night.  You really love to talk to your Daddy and have long conversations with him.  What you are saying we have no idea but we love hearing you make sounds.  Sometimes Daddy and I just smile at each other during your talking sessions because we know these moments with you are so precious.  Before we know it you'll be turning those sounds into words and words into sentences.

It warms Mama's heart to see how much you and your Daddy have bonded.  You instantly light up when he's in the room and will reach for him when you are close to him.  The other day I played a video of you on my phone and you stopped what you were doing the instant you heard his voice and looked for him.

You are still my curious girl.  You are constantly studying and wanting to explore.  You kick and flail your arms to get there.  I hope you never lose this!

Everyday you grow and change.  We are constantly saying, "Do you believe it?  She did this today!"  You are the light of our lives, Mara, and we are so blessed to be your parents.  We can't wait to see the person you become and will be there to support you every step of the way.

We love you more than you will ever know!

Love,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...