Monday, April 15, 2013

Just Kidding....

To all those military spouses out there, don't you just love it when you think everything is sorted then they throw a wrench in your plans?  Those orders that were cut.  Those orders that we were so excited to finally have in our hands.  Wrong.

Dear Army, North Carolina not Washington remember.  Please change them.  Please change them quickly.  Two weeks from leaving Kisumu and still no orders.  Really hope this is not the standard for the military.

BUT I honestly don't mean to sound negative.  I'm merely laughing at yet another twist in the road.  There are positives in everything.  The embassy is letting us schedule our plane tickets and our household goods shipments despite the lack of correct orders.  I'm sure this is just another lesson in patience from above.  Yes Lord.  I'm listening.  I hear You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...