Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,

I can't believe you're two months already.  I'm loving watching your little personality emerge.  Even in the last two weeks you have changed drastically.

As the days go by, I'm trying to soak in every minute of this infant stage.  I am still constantly overwhelmed that I get to be your Mama; that the Lord has blessed your Daddy and I with you.

There are so many little things you're doing that I don't want to forget...

I don't want to forget how you whip your head back and forth to take in ALL of your surroundings.

I don't want to forget how when you smile you turn your head and wave your arms like you want everyone to see that you're happy.

I don't want to forget how you snort when you are hungry.  You let mama know that it's time to feed.

I don't want to forget how wide eyed you get during bath time, like you aren't quite sure what's going on.

I don't want to forget how you snuggle into me when you are sleeping.

I don't want to forget how much you love getting your diaper changed.

I don't want to forget how loud your burps are.  Girl you burp like a 50 year old man!

I don't want to forget that sweet face you make while sleeping.

I don't want to forget how your face gets red and scrunched up when you are trying to "push something out".

I don't want to forget all the grunts and coos.

I don't want to forget your little hands and feet.

I don't EVER want to forget how perfect you are little girl and how thankful we are that you are in our lives.

We love you baby girl!

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...