Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Veterans Day

Veterans Day was always a holiday I didn't really pay attention to (*hangs head in shame*) before I met Josh.  Although I am grateful for everything our veterans have done for our nation, I didn't personally know anyone serving or who had served.

Now I am so much more aware of the sacrifices these brave men and women AND their families make for our nation.  I am so proud of my husband and what he does on a daily basis to support his country and family.

This Veteran's Day we went out to eat (Josh got his free meal) and just relaxed as a family.  Fayetteville is home to so many active duty individuals and veterans that everywhere was packed but it was nice to see how local businesses are supporting the troops.

Happy Veteran's Day (a little late) especially to my favorite military man, my hubby!

Military Ball 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...