Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy 1 Year to Us

What can I say, its been a pretty amazing first year of marriage, Babe.  

We 
went paragliding in Uganda
 rafted the Nile
 found out we were expecting
 traveled to Morocco
 went 4-wheeling in the Sahara
 said good-bye to amazing friends and life in Kenya
 moved to North Carolina
you took command
 I adjusted to a life at home
 relaxed on the beach in Wilmington
 had a daughter :)

Not shabby for year one I'd say!  

Babe, I can't imagine going through this life without you.  You are my best friend and my rock.  Each and everyday I thank God He brought you into my life.  
  Home is where ever I'm with you!

It is really true what they say.
That the love you feel for your husband on your wedding day is the LEAST you will ever feel.
My love for you has only grown exponentially.
Supporting us in all the life changes this past year.
Supporting me during labor.
Becoming a father.
  
I love you, Babe.  And I can't wait to celebrate MANY MORE years with you.

Happy Anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...