Monday, July 2, 2012

2 weeks

2 Weeks till I land in the U.S.  Well almost give or take a few hours....

I'm really excited for this trip for all the things I have planned:  TONS of wedding planning, day in Chicago with my besties, visiting with family both in IL and WI, a hiking day with my husband-to-be at Starved Rock and one of my good friends weddings.

Most of all I am excited to get away for a few weeks.  I love it here and Kenya is definitely home but I find myself getting a bit down on it all after about 6 consecutive months here.  I'm ready for a refreshing trip to brighten my spirits a bit.  (It usually takes me a week or so in the U.S. to start missing Kenya and appreciating what we have here.)  Here's to another adventure...only stateside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...