Thursday, July 12, 2012

3 more days....

3 MORE DAYS TILL THE USA!!
I can't believe I leave for the US in 3 days.  What seemed like a long count down is finally on the verge of occurring.  As usual, its a sprint to the finish.  I thought for the first time I would be able to leave with things running smoothly on the work front.  Now I am trying frantically to finish up loose ends: tracking down supplies for my staff, getting questionnaires printed, responding to scientific steering communities and finishing a biannual report.  

Here's a glimpse of my to do list at work:

1. Get gloves out of the store
2. Have data team print lab forms
3. Get adult data from the data team
4. Run SAS code on all data
5. Generate biannual report
6. Respond to ERC regarding protocol
7. Buy Glucose strips

It kills me how things get pushed to the back burner until they are absolutely necessary.  I don't work well in pressure situations.  I don't like procrastination.  Unfortunately my life is consumed by this.  Some how it will all get done.  It always does.  In the meantime I am praying for some peace before I leave and time to enjoy my vacation, family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...