Monday, June 11, 2012

The traditional countdown to the States

So the last time I came back to the states I did a count down to help the time go faster.  This time around I'm feeling the same pull to get back and have a little rest and relaxation.  Although Kenya is home (for now), I do miss the creature comforts of the US and can't wait for this fun filled trip!  So here it is.....

34 days till I leave Kenya
35 days till I land in Chicago
35 days till I get to see my mom, aunt mary, dad and little brother
37 days till the wedding planning craziness begins
38 days till I get to see my bestie Arthi
40 days till I head to Chicago to visit with my amazing girlfriends
41 days till bridesmaid dress shopping with my lovely bridesmaids
42 days till chinese buffet with my aunts
43 days till Stephenitch Taco Tuesday (I can't wait for the craziness to begin)
47 days till meeting up with Josh and visiting with family in WI
50 days till shooting engagement pictures (one thing I didn't think we'd get the opportunity to do :)
53 days till Mal's rehearsal dinner
54 days till one of my best friends becomes Mrs. Mallory Kleckner
56 days till I leave Chicago
57 days till I land in Nairobi
58 days till I'm back in Kisumu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...