Sunday, January 3, 2016

39 Weeks with Baby #2

Really hoping this is going to be the last weekly post I make.  Mara came at 40 weeks 0 days so if this baby decides to do the same that is next Monday!!  I'm still hoping for a December baby but realize that dream is a little far fetched at this point.  I also want to avoid New Years eve and day here so that kind of limits that plan. lol

We're pretty much set otherwise.  We got our papers translated.  Hopefully they don't have to be officially translated as they originally claimed.  I worry that they won't take our translation serious despite me asking if it had to be notarized.  We also have all of our official documents so Josh can be on the birth certificate.  :)

I still need to get my blood work done.  I've been putting it off this week mainly because I have just been feeling lazy.  I understand that it's somewhat important but don't feel the urgent need to go get it done.  I think this is because I don't have any scheduled appointments with my doctor anymore.  So in my head it's like well what is she going to do about my results once I'm in labor.  We'll likely go get it done tomorrow while Mom is getting her hair cut.  

If you could just cover us in prayer the next week or so:

Prayers for a safe and healthy delivery for mama and baby
Prayers for a healthy baby girl
Prayers for Mara as she adjusts to being a big sister
Prayers for us as we navigate a health care system in a country where we don't know the language
Prayers for me that I have patience and understanding if my birth doesn't go the exact way I have planned
Prayers for traffic and the day in which I go into labor

For comparison Mara at 39 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...