Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Wednesday Find

Today I went out to run some errands for Josh's upcoming Change of Command ceremony.  While I was out I couldn't help but look for a few things for little girl too.  My main goal with all things baby is always to save money, especially when it comes to little outfits that she will probably only wear a time or two.

Thus far I have only been hitting up the clearance sections at places like Kohl's and Target. Today I went into Once Upon a Child to check it out and was instantly hooked.  I had expected to have to dig through racks or even piles but everything was beautifully hung up, organized and color coded.  They even separated the clothing by sex and size!

I honestly got lost in the racks and before I knew it had a VERY full basket.  I was really dreading the final number (despite the fact that everything is already discounted) on the cash register.  Then the cashier said those words, "Ma'm have you heard about our sale today?"  Why no I haven't.

Well it turns out everything in my cart was 50% off!  My discounted items were even more discounted!  I am so excited about all the little outfits, sleepers and onesies I got baby girl.  And I can't believe the steal I got; 40 items for $40!
My loot

One of my favorites "Major Cutie"  I couldn't resist with Josh being a Major

Another military reference and also totally true

Love the deer on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...